Noise-cancelling wireless headphones are making waves now, and AirAsia just introduced one of the best of its kind to AirAsia’s award-winning Premium Flatbed cabin. The WH-1000XM3 model comes with adaptive sound control, which means it can adjust itself according to the aircraft environment and noises.
This feature is especially great for long flights, as you can listen to Imagine Dragon on a loop or finish an audiobook. Seeing that Imagine Dragon has now become the new Nickelback, you might want to opt for the latter.
Now, what makes this Sony M3 so great that it gets 8.9 rating from SoundGuys, citing that Sony made the best noise-cancelling headphones better?
The simple reasons for rakyat jelata like us are:
- It sounds fantastic
- It is light and comfortable
- It blocks all surrounding sounds including your snoring neighbours (it’s nice that they’re comfortable), crying babies (poor moms having to take care of their newborns), and chatty passengers (great to know that they are having an intellectually stimulating conversation).
And you don’t have to worry about the inconvenience of having to take/turn it off during incoming stewardess serving your Santan meal – as you can cup your hands on the right pad and the music will instantly stop until you release it.
Alternatively, you can also set how much ambient noise you want to allow right from your smartphone so you won’t miss any flight announcements.
If you’re particular about the technical details, watch this wonderfully made video that even demonstrates how good the noise-cancelling feature is. Make sure you plug in your earphones for an immersive experience.
There you go. Look around the web for more comparisons and you’ll see Sony WH-1000XM3 wins almost every time.
Aside from being a good travel headphone, it’s also perfect for any use. Here are some scenarios:
- Great for powerlifter girls who always got approached by gym bros telling them that they are doing bench presses wrong.
- Even without listening to anything, it can be an excellent social deterrent when you want to be left alone at work or while studying.
- Just wear it over your neck to look like a cool anime character.
To celebrate this new feature, AirAsia is offering fares on Premium Flatbed from only RM799** for flights from Kuala Lumpur to Jeju, Tianjin, Taipei, Fukuoka, Perth and many other exciting destinations. Book through travel360.com from 18 March to 24 March 2019 for immediate travel until 31 August 2019.