If you are a frequent flyer with AirAsia, you have most probably signed up to be a BIG Member. If you haven’t, sign up now because as a BIG Member, every Ringgit that you spend on selected AirAsia products (including flights) will be converted into BIG Points.
What’s the big deal about BIG Points? Well, if you play your cards right, you might accumulate enough BIG Points to redeem flights for free! It’s like paying for a vacation and getting another free vacation!
There’s no shortage of ways to earn BIG Points, including:
- Booking flights with AirAsia
- Using your AirAsia Credit Card for any purchases (especially AirAsia products)
- Using BigPay when you top it up or on foreign currency purchases
- Purchasing activity packages at deals.airasia.com
And now, here’s yet another way you can earn BIG Points – when you book hotels!
How Do You Earn BIG Points by Booking Hotels at AirAsia.com?
At airasia.com, you can do more than just book flights. Among other things, you can also book hotels at any destinations you choose. Not only can you customise your selection according to your needs (e.g. price, number of rooms and amenities), you can also get big discounts that you rarely find anywhere else!
And here comes the best part – you can now earn BIG Points with your hotel bookings too! Follow these steps:
1. Go to airasia.com and click on Hotels.
2. Key in your destination.
3. Click on the hotel of your choice, then select your desired room.
4. Upon check-out, make sure you key in your BIG/BIGLIFE Member ID so you’ll earn your BIG Points!
And that’s how easy it is! Currently, this promotion is only available for travellers from Malaysia and Singapore, but we will be expanding into other countries soon. Stay tuned for the exciting updates!