Feature image by John Philip, CC BY-SA 2.0
In recent history, there have been two major technological breakthroughs that changed the way we live, namely:
- The invention of the Internet that has come so far that we are now able to connect to countless Whatsapp group, most of which we have muted or left.
- The invention of Google Maps that has helped us get to where we want to be, at the same time making them hyper-reliant that we don’t know how to navigate using roadsigns anymore.
Now, AirPano.com is taking the latter further by allowing you to experience majestic natural attractions around the world using 360-degree imaging technology. Just take a look at these scenic images below.
How to navigate: Click and drag the mouse pointer to any direction. To see the other views of the area, select from the thumbnails on the lower right of every screen. For best experience, click on “Fullscreen On” on the upper left-hand corner.
1. The insanely stunning lakes, valleys and villages of Jiuzhaigou
2. The mineral-rich ponds of Huanglong, Sichuan
3. The limestone hills of Guilin National Park
4. The dizzying sculpted terrain of Yuanyang Rice Terraces, Yunnan
5. The great monuments and landmarks of Beijing, China
6. The surreal Thousand Island Lake, Hangzhou
7. The inspiration for Avatar’s Hallelujah Mountains, the divine sandstone cliffs of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Hunan
Time to plan your holiday!
GETTING THERE: AirAsia flies to China. Book your trip only on airasia.com.